The main liver disorders can be:
- Hepatitis that is the inflammation of the liver, due to some infection or toxic agent. Dr. Goiz has identified at least 14 types of hepatitis (see Types of Hepatitis)
- Cirrhosis that consists of the healing of some portion of the tissue of the liver.
- Fatty liver is the accumulation of fat in the liver, often due to inadequate diet or metabolic transplants.
- Hepatomegaly is the pathological increase in the size of the liver that may be due to pathogens such as: microbacterium avium, brucella abortus, tuberculosis or babesia, according to the studies of Dr. Goiz. Other causes may be a liver disorder such as hepatitis or congestive heart failure, protein accumulation (amyloidosis) or iron (hemacromatosis), presence of abscesses or tumors, gallbladder obstruction, genetic disorder (Wilson's disease).
Hepatitis occurs with enlargement and sensitivity of the liver, weakness of the patient, jaundice (yellowing of the skin with bilirubin), fluid and swelling of the abdomen. Hepatitis can start and develop quickly. It can also become a prolonged illness. In some cases, it can lead to liver damage, liver failure, Cirrhosis or even liver cancer.
- The autoimmune system attacks the liver.
- Infections due to viruses, bacteria or parasites
- Liver damage due to alcohol or toxic substances (poisons, medicines, steroids, etc.): Hepatitis C.
Hepatic disorders can also be caused by hereditary conditions, such as cystic fibrosis or hemochromatosis (a condition that involves having too much iron in the body). Wilson's disease, a condition in which the body retains too much copper, is less common.
Symptoms of hepatitis include:
- Pain or distension in the abdominal area.
- Cloudy urine and pale or clay deposits.
- Low feber.
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
- Nausea and vomiting.
Some people have no symptoms or are milder, especially when the disease is contracted for the first time, but the patient may still have liver failure later. If you have any risk factor associated with any type of hepatitis, you should have exams periodically.
Types of hepatitis according to biomagnetism and its causes:
- Hepatitis A: Pasteurella
- Hepatitis B: Orthohepadnavirus
- Hepatitis C: Toxic
- Hepatitis D: Chlamydia Trachomatis
- Hepatitis E: Klepsiella Pneumoniae
- Hepatitis F: Borrelia
- Hepatitis G: Vibro cholerae
- Hepatitis H: Botulism
- Hepatitis I: Brucella
- Hepatitis J: Enterobius vermicularis
- Hepatitis K: Staphylococcus Aureus (-)
- Hepatitis L: Escherichia Coli, Lucio (special pair))
- Hepatitis M: Bacterial?
- Hepatitis N: Unidentified
- Reservoir: Gallbladder - Gallbladder; Prada