hypophysis - utherus
thymus - adrenals
Menopause: the cessation of the period of ovulation and menstruation in women between 40 and 50 years of age. Around the menopause there is a period of adjustment of the organism known as Climacterium. Due to the hormonal changes (reduction of sex hormones, estrogens) various signs and symptoms may occur:
- Dryness in skin and mucous membranes,
- Alteration of metabolism: diabetes, hypertension, hypocalcemia (osteoporosis)
- Thermoregulation: hot flashes, heat on the face, night sweats
- Symptoms such as fatigue, fainting, dizziness are less frequent
- Emotional changes:
- Changes in mood: changes in mood can occur such as irritability, depression, sadness, anguish.
- It can also be useful to review the emotional pairs .
Note: In addition to the illustrated pairs can also work: hypophysis-adrenal, hypophysis-hypophysis, thymus-thymus, as reported by some biomagnetists.